Tuesday, 11 July 2017

My YouTube Monthly Faves #2 July 2017


I love YouTube mainly for cat videos and hilarious fail playlists but there is a lot of good viewing to be had there.  I thought I'd share with you the channel I've enjoyed watching!

This month I've enjoyed watching.....

Rosanna Pansino

Her Nerdy Nummies videos are really cool, she has such fab nerdy food such as.......(plus she also has lots of other great videos such as trying Japanese gadgets and beauty products plus many more!)





Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

4 comments

  1. Giant Zootopia donut!!! Sign me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so good, i'm signing up too!!

      Delete
  2. I would love to make that Mario question box cake for my son's 26th (heh heh) birthday next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love it for my birthday and I am only going to be 21 (slight miscalculation on age!!)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig